FOR LOCAL NEW YORKERS | FOR VISITORS TO NEW YORK
We are a New York centric marketplace. With that said, we hope to go beyond merely being transactional, and hope to retain you as a client and customer as we mature as a company.
How else do we monetize? We want to be transparent with you.
TOURS, ACTIVITIES, AND THINGS TO DO
1. We sell activities for when you are looking for something interesting to do. Please check in with us and we can sell you a tour or activity. Think: walking tours, bar crawls, trolley trips with adult beverage, private real estate visits. | ($25.00 - $450.00)
HOTELS AND REAL ESTATE
2. we are as IATA accredited Travel Agency as well. We can help you book hotel rooms in New York City and the Tri-State Region. We can book your room and send you cash back via Check or Internet Transfer.
3. We offer Real Estate and Relocation services, as well. We can help you find a new place in the city, whether you are just moving here or if you want to switch neighborhoods or save money or find a nicer place. We do have unlisted inventory that our ongoing partners would not want to list publicly, but rather they trust us to place good people in their cherished apartments. Sometimes this is only as much as an extra room in an outer borough for say $400 or $500 dollars. We actually have below market rentals on a month to month and yearly basis. We also have inventory for non living space such as offices, gathering spots, backyards, and basements for one off rentals.
4. We have a list of discounts that you can utilize around New York City to save you some money.
This is our coupon book.
IF YOU WISH TO STAY IN TOUCH
5. Additionally, we create a monthly newsletter. New York media can focus on the highly absurd, the profoundly artistic, the vile and unpleasant, the exceptionally accomplished, and the politically spirited.
Those are all things we try to avoid: we focus on average occurrences and try to find some good within them.
We do our best to document the parts of the city that are accessible, enjoyable and light to digest. We try to right in a tone that is informative and impartial - old fashioned American practically embodied in Internet Media.
On top of this web media, we send out a quarterly paper newsletter that is mailed out via USPS. It is $40.00 a year.
Our Writings detail our list of vendors, different New York establishments, and an assortment of people and occurrences around town.